We will go through a nutritional/functional exam of a patient. We will review what tests might be ordered and supplements and diets suggested.
- Review the Physiology of the Bone Matrix
- Describe the Role of Diet and Supplements Needed for Healthy Bones
- Discuss the Role of Kidneys, Thyroid, Parathyroid and Hormones in Bone Health
- Review How Menopause and Andropause Cause Bone Loss
- Discuss How Various Problems with Digestion, Kidneys and Parathyroid Play a Part in Osteoporosis
- Review Blood Work on Nutrients and Describe How Deficiencies are Connected to Bone Health
Open Forum of All Products and Diets
Live Continuing Education Credit
This live continuing education (CE/CME) session qualifies for:
- AAFP/AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits
- ACPE and Pharmacology CE/CME Credits
Participants must attend the live session to receive continuing education credit. All participants will receive lifetime access to all recorded session content.