This course is now available for preorder.
Herbal Medicine Thinking
This session will be hosted live on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern
In this segment, we will review and examine components of herbs, glandular, Protomorphagens, and bee products. Discuss when to use and herb vs. a whole food for greatest effectiveness and patient compliance. And also review techniques for patient coaching, compliance and motivation.
- Summarize Nutritional Assessment Techniques in a Patient Visit
- Review Symptoms in Relation to Physiologic and Nutritional Imbalances
- Summarize Various Toxins That May Cause Symptoms and Describe the Importance of Removing Them
- Define the Medicinal Properties of Plant Components
- Describe How Animal Tissues Have Been Used in Practice
- Contrast Orthomolecular Vitamins to Food Vitamins and Minerals in Practice
Various Products in Classes of Herbal Products and Protomorphagens
Live Continuing Education Credit
This live continuing education (CE/CME) session qualifies for:
- AAFP/AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits
- ACPE and Pharmacology CE/CME Credits
Participants must attend the live session to receive continuing education credit. All participants will receive lifetime access to all recorded session content.