This course is now available for preorder.
ORAL EXAMINATIONS, UPPER GI AND PANCREAS
This course will be live on 5/6/2020 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern
We will review the Importance of an oral examination and the connection of mouth pathogens and systemic diseases. We will examine the various regulators of the upper digestive tract, as well as the biochemistry of the components and physiology of stomach and esophagus. We will connect the pancreas’ role for digestive enzymes, glucagon and insulin.
- Review the Importance of an Oral Examination
- Classify the Mouth Pathogens Connection with Systemic Diseases
- Describe Various Foods and Herbal Preparations That Can Cause Oral Health and Overall Wellness
- Describe Esophagus Problems and How They Are Caused from Food and Physiologic Imbalances
- Review Various Regulators, Biochemistry and Physiologic Components of the Stomach and Esophagus
- Identify Symptoms That Are Caused by Food Components That Can Cause Medical Issues
Products and Diet That Improve Epigenetics and Gene Expression
- Protomorphagen of Stomach and Pancreas
- Vitamins and Minerals for Proper Biochemistry
- Stomach Acid, Enzymes and Herbs
- Endocrine Products