This course is now available for preorder.
SESSION 5: LOWER GI
This course will be live on 6/24/2020 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern
We will review the physiology of lower GI: tissues, cells, enzymes, and tight junctions. The various tests that can be conducted for imbalances in lower gut function are reviewed.
- Review the Physiology of Lower GI: Tissues, Cells, Enzymes and Tight Junctions
- Describe the Importance of Bile and pH in Balancing the GI
- Assess Various Tests That Can be Conducted to Find Imbalances in Lower Gut Function
- Describe the Function of Probiotics, Prebiotics, Vitamins and SCFA’s in the Lower GI
- Assess Research on Different Strains of Probiotics and Their Various Functions
- Review Foods That Are Prebiotics
- Evaluate the Components of Diet that Can Make GI Symptoms Better or Worse
- Various Products That Will Help Tighten Junctions, Correct pH, Herbs and Natural Foods That Repair Inflammation.
- Mucilaginous and Anti-Inflammatory Herbs, Products that Correct pH and Enhance Tight Junctions.