We will discuss components of the brain and how the brain communicates. This will explore how toxins promote brain diseases. We will explore many diseases of the brain along with recent research on causes of dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, tubular sclerosis, and seizures. Also nausea, sleep, and other topics addressed.
- Discuss How Toxins May Cause Brain Dysfunctions
- Describe How Various Toxins and Medications May Cause Problems Within the Brain
- Review Recent Research on Causes of Dementia, Alzheimer’s Parkinson’s, Tubular Sclerosis, and Seizures
- Review Research on Dietary Fats and Nutrition that May Affect Brain Function
- Discuss the Role of Cortisol, Neurotransmitters, Melatonin, and The Pineal Gland on Sleep Quality
- Describe How Diet May Affect Brain Health
- Herbal Products
- Orthomolecular Products
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Animal Tissues
- Other Natural Treatments Such as Aromatherapy
There are no reviews yet.