This course is now available for preorder.
MUSCULAR SKELETAL AND ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM
This course will be live on 8/19/2020 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern
Pain and inflammation are discussed. We will explore various herbs, diets and animal products that can build up, repair and strengthen the muscular skeletal system and relieve pain. Research on the endocannabinoid system is included.
- Discuss the Causes and Progression of Inflammation and Pain
- Describe Calcium’s Role in Inflammation and the Immune System
- Describe How Pro and Anti-Inflammatory Diets, Herbs and Foods Can Affect the Muscular Skeletal System
- Describe the Endocannabinoid System
- Review the Role of Fats, Proteins and B Vitamins in the Nervous, Muscular Skeletal and Endocannabinoid System Biochemistry
- Review Factors, Diets and Supplements That May Facilitate Nervous System and Muscular Skeletal System Health
Products That Effect Muscles and Nerves
- Herbal Remedies
- Natural Pain Relief