This course is now available for preorder.
LUNG AND KIDNEY CONNECTION: FILTERS AND DETOXIFICATION
This course will be live on 8/5/2020 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern
We will explore the nutrition and electrolyte balances in the kidneys and lungs. Environmental toxins will be connected to symptoms and diseases, especially of the liver, lungs, kidneys and brain. We will explore important environmental tests.
- Review Kidney and Lung Physiology and Biochemistry
- Review Research on Environmental Toxins That Connect to Symptoms and Disease of the Liver, Kidney, Lungs and Brain
- Review Diets That May Help Kidney and Lung Compromised Patients
- Describe Electrolyte Imbalances in Kidney and Lung Diseases
- Discuss Tests That Can Detect Environmental Toxins in the Body
- Review Important Blood and Urine Analysis in Kidney and Lung Disease
Protomorphagens, Herbal Products and Diet for Healing