This course is now available for preorder.
IMPORTANCE OF PH OF THE GI TRACT, THE LIVER AND BILE ACIDS
This course will be live on 5/6/2020 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern
We will review Liver Detoxification: Phase 1 and 2 and the importance to causing various conditions such as fatty liver disease and cirrhosis. The importance of bile in GI bacteria, fat absorption, dopamine, and bowel movements are highlighted. We will discuss foods and herbs that work with liver detoxification pathways, thin bile and increase the production of bile.
- Describe the Importance of the Pancreas in the Production of Digestive Enzymes, Glucagon and Insulin
- Discuss Regulators Within the GI-Pancreas Connection
- Review How Diet, Herbal Remedies and Foods Affect the GI-Pancreas Balance
- Review How Liver Detoxification, Phase 1 and 2, and the Importance to Causing Various Conditions Such as Fatty Liver Disease and Cirrhosis
- Describe the Importance of Bile in the GI as it Relates to Bacteria, Fat Absorption, Dopamine, and Bowel Movements
- Review the Research About Foods and Herbs That Work With Liver Detoxification Pathways and Increase the Production of Bile
Products that Thin Bile and Increase Bile
Bile Salts, Bile Thinners
Herbs That Facilitate Phase 1 and 2 Detoxification
There are no reviews yet.