This course is now available for preorder.
THE LIVER AND BALANCING ENZYMES FOR HORMONES, NEUROTRANSMITTERS, AND FATS
This course will be live on Live Date: 7/15/2020 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern
Discussion of important hormone and neurotransmitter pathways with vitamins and minerals needed for conversions to needed hormone and neurotransmitter. How conditions of poor liver detoxification show up as disease or dysfunction and how to support the liver. How a fatty liver and hormone dysfunction makes us fat.
- Review Biochemical Pathways of Hormones and Neurotransmitters
- Describe Physiologic Actions of Various Hormones and Neurotransmitters
- Evaluate the Role of Foods, Vitamins and Minerals Needed for Conversions of Hormone and Neurotransmitters
- Discuss How Fatty Liver and Hormone Dysfunction May Cause Weight Issues
- Describe the Role of the Liver and Gallbladder in Cholesterol Production and Breakdown
- Define the Role of the Liver and Enzyme Production
Herbs, Minerals and Vitamins that Support Pathways