This course is now available for preorder.
BONE HEALTH: IT TAKES MORE THAN CALCIUM TO MAKE A BONE
This course will be live on 8/12/2020 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern
We will explore all the nutrients needed to make bones and how menopause and andropause, and various problems with digestion, kidneys and parathyroid plays a part in osteoporosis. We will discuss blood work and the spleen-bone connection to the immune system.
- Review the Physiology of the Bone Matrix
- Describe the Role of Diet and Supplements Needed for Healthy Bones
- Discuss the Role of Kidneys, Thyroid, Parathyroid and Hormones in Bone Health
- Review How Menopause and Andropause Cause Bone Loss
- Discuss How Various Problems with Digestion, Kidneys and Parathyroid Play a Part in Osteoporosis
- Review Blood Work on Nutrients and Describe How Deficiencies are Connected to Bone Health
Protomorphagens, Herbal Products and Diets That Increase Bone Strength