This course is now available for preorder.
GUT-AUTO-IMMUNE CONNECTION: WHAT THOUSANDS OF STUDIES SHOW?
This course will be live on 7/8/2020 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern
We will delve into the literature connecting GI to most auto-immune conditions. Connection to inflammation and auto-immune diseases, with antioxidants and anti-inflammatories are discussed. We discuss the connection between diet, herbs, pH and microbes.
- Evaluate the Literature Connecting GI to Most Auto-Immune Conditions
- Describe the Immune System Within the GI
- Assess the Connection of Diet, Pathogens to Inflammation and Auto-Immune Diseases
- Define How Diet Components, Herbs, pH and Microbes Can Cause Dysbiosis in the GI Tract
- Describe Various Diets and Diet Components That May Cause GI Issues and Affect Autoimmune Disease
- Review Herbal Remedies and Diet Components That Promote Healing of the GI Tract
All G.I. Products Are Discussed as Well as Other Specific Products for Various Auto-Immune Conditions.
- Fat in Brain and Around Nerves