This course is now available for preorder.
THE ADRENALS, THYMUS, SPLEEN, BONE AND IMMUNE FUNCTIONS
This course will be live on 7/29/2020 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern
Great medical philosophers in the time of Hippocrates, stated, “The adrenal glands are the energy center of the body” We will connect how various products and organs promote the immune system. We will explore antibiotic resistance.
- Summarize Research on use of Organ tissues
- Describe the Various Components of the Immune System
- Review Biochemical Components of Bone and How Nutrient Deficiencies May Lead to Bone Conditions Such as Osteopenia
- Describe Antibiotic Resistance
- Discuss Research on Natural Immune Builders and Natural Antibiotics
- Analyze How Herbal Products and Organ Tissues May be Used to Support the Immune System
Glandular, Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals That May Promote Immunity and Balance Adrenal