This course is now available for free.
Free Introductory course:
FOOD AS MEDICINE
This course will discuss the use of biochemistry, physiology and how it can be used in conjunction with other healing components from foods and herbs.
This segment will review how using biochemistry and physiology with healing components of foods and herbs can correct imbalances and symptoms in the body. It is an exploration of the latest research on how and why whole foods, glandular and herbal remedies work on various tissues and conditions. It will review research on the various diets: Keto, Paleo, GAPs, Vegan, FOD, etc.
- Examine Various Parts of Plants That May Heal Physiology Within the Body
- Discuss Herbal Medicine Principles and Nutritional Herbal Pharmacology
- Review Scientific Literature in Functional Foods and Herbal Remedies
- Review Research on Food Components That Cause Symptoms and Diseases
- Discuss Environmental Causes of Symptoms
- Access and Use Literate on Food Research
Product Discussion and Best Diets for Various Conditions:
Omega 3, 6, 9 fats