This course is now available for preorder.
Session 9: The Endocrine System and Balance
This course focuses on the endocrine system and balance.
This course will be live on 7/22/2020 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. eastern
The endocrine system is very delicate which interacts with the nervous and immune system. As a vast network of hormones, neurotransmitters, cytokines, polypeptides and other communicators interact and balance each other. For hundreds of years animal glandular and herbs have been used. Many of these were even on prescription for many years before the 1990’s.
- Describe the Actions of Endocrine Organs and Hormones in the Body
- Describe the Role of Fat and Diet in Hormone Synthesis and Regulation
- Review Endocrine Disruptors and Other Physical and Biochemical Abnormalities Which Lead to Endocrine Dysfunction
- Review How the Endocrine System Interacts with the Nervous and Immune System
- Describe How the Network of Hormones, Neurotransmitters, Cytokines, Polypeptides, and Other Communicators Interact with Each Other
- Review Various Foods and Their Components That Can Promote Hormone Balance
Glandular Products That Can Be Used for Hormones and/or to Support the Organs to Make Hormones